warning code 103 - sig 1 buffer full

My 6890+ just gave me this error code.  Running E.02.02.   How do i reset or clear the buffer?  

Parents
  • Hi labgod4,

The typical cause of a signal buffer full is a loss in communication with the GC. This can be related to the slide in lan card in the GC but we should eliminate other causes first. One of the more common causes is power saving features on the PC. In Windows control panel the power scheme should be set that the PC never sleeps and hard disk doesn't power down. I have placed a graphic below, your menus may differ. 

The next item is windows firewall. This should be off for the GC connection. Control panel , Windows firewall.

If the PC is running dual lan cards, let me know as there is one additional setting that should be checked for Win 7 or Win XP.

Regards

James

• Hi labgod4,

The typical cause of a signal buffer full is a loss in communication with the GC. This can be related to the slide in lan card in the GC but we should eliminate other causes first. One of the more common causes is power saving features on the PC. In Windows control panel the power scheme should be set that the PC never sleeps and hard disk doesn't power down. I have placed a graphic below, your menus may differ. 

The next item is windows firewall. This should be off for the GC connection. Control panel , Windows firewall.

If the PC is running dual lan cards, let me know as there is one additional setting that should be checked for Win 7 or Win XP.

Regards

James

Children
Was this helpful?