Front inlet temperature not ready

Hi evryone, 

My Best wishes for the new year 2021. Thank you for the help receive Last year. But up to now, i Did not succed to inject, now i don t know why. I am sending these picture to check with you what is realy the problem, also i need to know if somebody can accept to assist me by a video call May be by whasap. Mine is +237 6 77626402. Thank you very much

Parents
    1. Since ur oven temp. is 150 then inlet temp. will not be set at 40 as sensor of inlet will sense high oven temp. that is why ur inlet temp reached and stable on 74.2 so if u r okay with this inlet temp then set inlet temp 74.2 and this problem will be solved otherwise ur application should be reviewed as per ur current gc system means coc inlet or any other modification...
    1. Since ur oven temp. is 150 then inlet temp. will not be set at 40 as sensor of inlet will sense high oven temp. that is why ur inlet temp reached and stable on 74.2 so if u r okay with this inlet temp then set inlet temp 74.2 and this problem will be solved otherwise ur application should be reviewed as per ur current gc system means coc inlet or any other modification...
Children
No Data
Was this helpful?