Front inlet temperature not ready

Hi evryone, 

My Best wishes for the new year 2021. Thank you for the help receive Last year. But up to now, i Did not succed to inject, now i don t know why. I am sending these picture to check with you what is realy the problem, also i need to know if somebody can accept to assist me by a video call May be by whasap. Mine is +237 6 77626402. Thank you very much

Parents
  • Hello Rogermoise,

Thank you for the confirmation of the oven temperature.  Because the bottom of the inlet resides in the oven you are getting residual heat that won't let the inlet reach 40 C.

What you have here is an application problem and not a GC problem. 

You mentioned you are performing pesticides and that can involve a wide range of parameters.  You won't be able to work out the right settings on this forum because we would need to know what the sample is composed of, solvent being used, column being used, and detector types.  There are also a large number of things to consider when choosing the proper parameters for temperatures, flow rates, and ramps.

I recommend contacting your local Agilent Sales representative as they can get you the application help you are looking for.

• Hello Rogermoise,

Thank you for the confirmation of the oven temperature.  Because the bottom of the inlet resides in the oven you are getting residual heat that won't let the inlet reach 40 C.

What you have here is an application problem and not a GC problem. 

You mentioned you are performing pesticides and that can involve a wide range of parameters.  You won't be able to work out the right settings on this forum because we would need to know what the sample is composed of, solvent being used, column being used, and detector types.  There are also a large number of things to consider when choosing the proper parameters for temperatures, flow rates, and ramps.

I recommend contacting your local Agilent Sales representative as they can get you the application help you are looking for.

Children
Was this helpful?