Noise and Drift test and Signal to Noise test for GC

Hello all, we are starting to perform GC yearly qualifications in-house and I wanted to know what are the GC parameters for the Noise and Drift test and Signal to Noise test as per Agilent OQ? Thank you very much

Parents
  • We do not give OQ Specifications unless you have had OQ in the past. And if you did have OQ in the past, you have had the specifications.

If you had OQ before and lost the specifications, you would need to call your local support so that they can assist you in confirming you have had OQ and than they can potentially assist you in getting the specifications, that is of course if the rules in your region are as I mentioned above, they might not give OQ Specifications to anyone, even if you had OQ before. 

• We do not give OQ Specifications unless you have had OQ in the past. And if you did have OQ in the past, you have had the specifications.

If you had OQ before and lost the specifications, you would need to call your local support so that they can assist you in confirming you have had OQ and than they can potentially assist you in getting the specifications, that is of course if the rules in your region are as I mentioned above, they might not give OQ Specifications to anyone, even if you had OQ before. 

Children
Was this helpful?