LAN adapter part number

Hello everyone,

I have a LAN issue on a GC 6890N/1530N (GC keeps going offline randomly and ping works randomly). I suspect it is from the LAN adaptater after changing ethernet cable and checking power saving features as described here.

I have an old GC, same model that has the same LAN adapter part number G1530-61910 (see attached picture).

However on Agilent website, the replacement kit part number is G1530-62010 as found here.

Is it the same ? Why is the part number different ?

Thanks in advance !

Parents
  • Hi farameris,

G1530-62010 is the correct replacement part and includes the metal shield case. The board part is not available on its own. The G1530-61910 is most likely an internal part that we use inside of Agilent. I don't see where we have ever been able to order that part. Its good you are doing your homework on parts research. Some parts stenciled on boards and other parts can be sub assembly parts and cannot be ordered on their own.

Regards

James

• Hi farameris,

G1530-62010 is the correct replacement part and includes the metal shield case. The board part is not available on its own. The G1530-61910 is most likely an internal part that we use inside of Agilent. I don't see where we have ever been able to order that part. Its good you are doing your homework on parts research. Some parts stenciled on boards and other parts can be sub assembly parts and cannot be ordered on their own.

Regards

James

Children
Was this helpful?