Run a partly used ScreenTape on another TapeStation

I have a ScreenTape of which 3 lanes have been used on one of the TapeStations we have in the building. Now I wish to use this same ScreenTape on a different TapeStation, but this ScreenTape is seen as ‘unused’ by the other TapeStation.

Is there a way that I can still use the partly used ScreenTape on a different TapeStation than it has been running? (Some software settings or letting the used lanes run with sample buffer + water?)

Parents
  • Lane usage is stored in the PC. Merging the databases between the 2 systems is not possible at the moment. If you want to try to use the partially used ScreenTape, please consider skipping lanes already used on the ScreenTape. Please be careful not to use previously used lanes as this will lead to inaccurate results.

Since your ScreenTape has 3 lanes that have been previously used, please leave the first 3 wells blank.

Example: Have 13 lanes remaining because 3 were used, and you want to run 6 samples, highlight 9 wells to run in the Controller software.

Please note that this is possible only when running samples from the strip tube location. This could be applied when running samples from the plate location only if an electronic ladder is used because when an electronic ladder is not used the ladder is run from the strip tube location A1 and always loaded in the first available lane. 

• Lane usage is stored in the PC. Merging the databases between the 2 systems is not possible at the moment. If you want to try to use the partially used ScreenTape, please consider skipping lanes already used on the ScreenTape. Please be careful not to use previously used lanes as this will lead to inaccurate results.

Since your ScreenTape has 3 lanes that have been previously used, please leave the first 3 wells blank.

Example: Have 13 lanes remaining because 3 were used, and you want to run 6 samples, highlight 9 wells to run in the Controller software.

Please note that this is possible only when running samples from the strip tube location. This could be applied when running samples from the plate location only if an electronic ladder is used because when an electronic ladder is not used the ladder is run from the strip tube location A1 and always loaded in the first available lane. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?