9910034200 Kit 5 rinse bottle capillaries, 1/pk

Hi Community, help me please, I need photo this product. What is material  made capillaries and capillaries size?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of this part - but I can give you some information to help you understand what this part is.
    This is a kit of sampling capillaries used with the PSD autosampler for the older Agilent/Varian graphite furnace AAS systems. This enables the sample to be collected/held in the capillary (using the syringe of the autosampler) prior to be dispensed into the graphite tube.

The major part of this is a 0.25 metre length of PTFE tubing which is 0.062 inch OD with a 0.016 inch wall thickness.
    This assembly also includes some nuts, an O-ring and other fittings to enable this to be fitted or connected to the syringe base.

Hope that helps you,
    Cheers Eric

• Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of this part - but I can give you some information to help you understand what this part is.
    This is a kit of sampling capillaries used with the PSD autosampler for the older Agilent/Varian graphite furnace AAS systems. This enables the sample to be collected/held in the capillary (using the syringe of the autosampler) prior to be dispensed into the graphite tube.

The major part of this is a 0.25 metre length of PTFE tubing which is 0.062 inch OD with a 0.016 inch wall thickness.
    This assembly also includes some nuts, an O-ring and other fittings to enable this to be fitted or connected to the syringe base.

Hope that helps you,
    Cheers Eric

Children
Was this helpful?