How can I pause my measurement at a chosen point ("sample acquisition will be paused after the current sample")

Hi,

How can I pause my measurement at a chosen point. When I start editing mode I get the message "sample acquisition will be paused after the current sample".

But I have clicked on a lower row in the sample list (row 31).

(Normally this works but now it doesn't)

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

when you edit a Batch which is runnig, it will automatically pause after the sample which is actually running until you have finished editing.

If you want to set a "Pause" at a certain point in the sample list (after the calibration e.g.) just right click in the sample list and select "insert function" and then select "Pause"

It is not possible to auto resume the batch after a period of time, so you have to manually click on "resume batch" when it comes to the pause.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Chris

• Hi,

when you edit a Batch which is runnig, it will automatically pause after the sample which is actually running until you have finished editing.

If you want to set a "Pause" at a certain point in the sample list (after the calibration e.g.) just right click in the sample list and select "insert function" and then select "Pause"

It is not possible to auto resume the batch after a period of time, so you have to manually click on "resume batch" when it comes to the pause.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Chris

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?