device fails Frequency Diagnostic

Hello, friends!  We have installed a new  AAS 280FS device. After installation, the device fails Frequency Diagnostic and Power supply Diagnostic tests according to the SVD software.  Please advice, what we can do?  Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi 

I have seen that if the frequency is not correct then the voltages also do not show.  First I would check that the incoming power is correct.  Check the Live-Neutral, Live-Earth and Earth-Neutral voltages (220V depending on your location).  Most multimeters also have a frequency check, check for 50Hz.  However, most likely the fault is related to the chopper motor.  Either the motor is not turning - check the power connector to the motor, or the opto sensor is not giving the correct reading.  Check the connection/plug to the opto sensor.  Did the system work initially or is this fault from installation?

Regards

Zaheer

• Hi 

I have seen that if the frequency is not correct then the voltages also do not show.  First I would check that the incoming power is correct.  Check the Live-Neutral, Live-Earth and Earth-Neutral voltages (220V depending on your location).  Most multimeters also have a frequency check, check for 50Hz.  However, most likely the fault is related to the chopper motor.  Either the motor is not turning - check the power connector to the motor, or the opto sensor is not giving the correct reading.  Check the connection/plug to the opto sensor.  Did the system work initially or is this fault from installation?

Regards

Zaheer

Children
Was this helpful?