ICP-MS 8900 1233 error Rf has switched 48V shut off. Plasma cannot be ignited. Can someone tell me why and how to solve? Thank you!

ICP-MS 8900 1233 error Rf has switched 48V shut off. Plasma cannot be ignited. Can someone tell me why and how to solve? Thank you!

Parents
  • Hello, Error 1233 refers to some pre-requirement interlocks not meeting as a result During the ignition of plasma the RF generator shuts down the +48 V power supply. Can you please re-verify if there was no drop in argon pressure, the plasma door, and the analyzer door were properly fixed, and the cover interlock was OK?

• Hello  

This error could be related to Power Supply fails or not, interlocks... and sometimes is a general error.

My recommendation will be that  open and  close small and large cover. After this, restarting the ICPMS and PC, include lower the switch breaker from the back of the system. After restarting, please enable those meters: Forward Power and Reflected Power. And take the values for both,

IF those values are zero , please contact with your Agilent Support Centrer

Thanks in advance

Regards

• Hello  

This error could be related to Power Supply fails or not, interlocks... and sometimes is a general error.

My recommendation will be that  open and  close small and large cover. After this, restarting the ICPMS and PC, include lower the switch breaker from the back of the system. After restarting, please enable those meters: Forward Power and Reflected Power. And take the values for both,

IF those values are zero , please contact with your Agilent Support Centrer

Thanks in advance

Regards

Children
Was this helpful?