Good afternoon everyone!
I have a question regarding the Agilent ISP-MS 7800. In our lab, due to power surges, a power supply (G8400-8050) burned out . After replacing the power supply, the device showed low sensitivity during testing the tuning solution (Tuning solution for ISP-MS 10 mkg/L, Agilent). Although before the incident it was at the proper level of 2–3% deviation.
- We have cleaned the inside of the equipment.
- Conducted mechanical and chemical cleaning of the skimmer base and lenses of the device.
- Replaced sampling cone (nickel) G3280-67040.
- Replaced the vacuum oil in the pump.
- Replaced the spray chamber and capillaries.
- Left the device to heat up and maintain a vacuum for 10 hours.
- Replaced the skimmer base (skimmer base, stainless, for X-lens, G3280-60608).
- Replaced the lens (Extraction lens 1 for X-lens for ICP-MS, G3280-60612),
but none of these actions helped.
Please, can anybody help to resolve this issue or suggest a way?