the CCD peltier temperature has deviated from the set point (0 C) ICP OES 5110

Hello 

I wish if i can find solution the this problem 

I don't have access to ignite plasma because after i turn on chiller ( Temperature the peltier it ouside range -40 ±  2 ) 

some times take -52 C or more .... ( i notice there are not value exact same time more the -40 or moins the - 40 )

and after that software gives this message 

the CCD peltier temperature has deviated from the set point (0 C)

how can i fixed it ? 

Parents
  • Hello, the Peltier is located on the CCD camera detector.  This error can be from the temperature sensor also located on the camera, but typically is one of the camera boards.  If the temperature was rising from -40C into the -30C range, it could be due to water flow, but going lower is most likely the circuitry for the temperature sensor.

You can try a cold restart of the instrument if you have not already.  Turn off power with the White breaker switch on the left side of the instrument.  Then unplug power cable at the instrument, next to that power switch.  Wait 1 minute, plug it back in, power the instrument on with the switch.  This power cycle will start a 5 minute Argon purge before it lets the Peltier cool down and you will see the countdown in the bottom left of the ICPExpert software window.  When that is complete, turn on the chiller if it was off and the temperature should drop.

Due to the delicate nature of that cable, and the cost of the camera, Agilent cannot provide pictures or diagrams of the camera circuitry.

If the problem returns after the power cycle, please contact your local Agilent office for service.  Select your country at this link:  https://www.agilent.com/en/contact-us/page

• Hello, the Peltier is located on the CCD camera detector.  This error can be from the temperature sensor also located on the camera, but typically is one of the camera boards.  If the temperature was rising from -40C into the -30C range, it could be due to water flow, but going lower is most likely the circuitry for the temperature sensor.

You can try a cold restart of the instrument if you have not already.  Turn off power with the White breaker switch on the left side of the instrument.  Then unplug power cable at the instrument, next to that power switch.  Wait 1 minute, plug it back in, power the instrument on with the switch.  This power cycle will start a 5 minute Argon purge before it lets the Peltier cool down and you will see the countdown in the bottom left of the ICPExpert software window.  When that is complete, turn on the chiller if it was off and the temperature should drop.

Due to the delicate nature of that cable, and the cost of the camera, Agilent cannot provide pictures or diagrams of the camera circuitry.

If the problem returns after the power cycle, please contact your local Agilent office for service.  Select your country at this link:  https://www.agilent.com/en/contact-us/page

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?