the CCD peltier temperature has deviated from the set point (0 C) ICP OES 5110

Hello 

I wish if i can find solution the this problem 

I don't have access to ignite plasma because after i turn on chiller ( Temperature the peltier it ouside range -40 ±  2 ) 

some times take -52 C or more .... ( i notice there are not value exact same time more the -40 or moins the - 40 )

and after that software gives this message 

the CCD peltier temperature has deviated from the set point (0 C)

how can i fixed it ? 

Parents
  • Dear Concern,
    I face this problem more often being the user of ICP-OES 5100. There is cable connected to peltier if it is broken then the software sometime shows accurate temperature or some time deviation. Just change the cable or move it to see if the peltier temperature changes.

• Hello 

thank you so so much about your answer to my problem 

i thought the problem coming from ( Peltier ) and now you assured me it. please if you can guide me to find position the (peltier) and this (cable peltier)  in instrument ICP OES.
    Where is it position peltier in instrument ?
    i have been trying to search about position (the peltier )in the instrument through the manual service ICP OES 5100/5110 but i didn't find any thing about his position in instrument
    please if you can guide me or if you have pictures or any thing about (peltier) and cable peltier guide me 

and thank you  Mr

• Hello 

thank you so so much about your answer to my problem 

i thought the problem coming from ( Peltier ) and now you assured me it. please if you can guide me to find position the (peltier) and this (cable peltier)  in instrument ICP OES.
    Where is it position peltier in instrument ?
    i have been trying to search about position (the peltier )in the instrument through the manual service ICP OES 5100/5110 but i didn't find any thing about his position in instrument
    please if you can guide me or if you have pictures or any thing about (peltier) and cable peltier guide me 

and thank you  Mr

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?