Masshunter data report templates

Hello all,

We are setting up an ICP-MS and have finalized method development. However, I encountered a problem generating the reports after analysis. I was planning on using a default Agilent template, but I am not sure which default template will show the information from the analysis. I attempted to create a template more customizable to our needs, but the data does not populate on the PDF when generating the report. Am I missing a simple step along the way? I really just need elemental concentrations, ISTD report, and various sample information (location, ID, file name, etc.).

Let me know if anyone has some insights on how to better utilize the generating report templates.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hello Ryan,

You could start with the template "FQ_Spectrum" and see if it covers everything you need. After that you can open that template with the editor and change it accordingly. Report designer might be a bit challenging if you start from scratch. One more thing, the new version of the report designer is called "custom sample report designer" which requires a batch to run. This means, you will be able to see a preview of your report (based on the batch you open) before you finalize it.

Regards

Emre 

• Hello Ryan,

You could start with the template "FQ_Spectrum" and see if it covers everything you need. After that you can open that template with the editor and change it accordingly. Report designer might be a bit challenging if you start from scratch. One more thing, the new version of the report designer is called "custom sample report designer" which requires a batch to run. This means, you will be able to see a preview of your report (based on the batch you open) before you finalize it.

Regards

Emre 

Children
Was this helpful?