Treatment data in He mode ICP MS

Hi everyone, I am new in ICP MS utilization and for the first time I used the collision cell (He mode). Should I consider the calibration lines also analyzed in He mode to assess whether the concentration of the metal is okay? I don't know how to process these data. Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Hi eef, I could help you with your method, but as you understand we need some more info on the data you are producing or the method you are using. You can start with some print screens of Method / Data Analysis windows. Generally speaking He mode is always preferred for ICPMS, since it removes the Polyatomic interference and this mode should be your default.

• Hi eef, I could help you with your method, but as you understand we need some more info on the data you are producing or the method you are using. You can start with some print screens of Method / Data Analysis windows. Generally speaking He mode is always preferred for ICPMS, since it removes the Polyatomic interference and this mode should be your default.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?