Varian 720 torch ignition failure

Get a WS asynchronous error : F F60304 The torch ignition has failed when starting a Varian 720 OES

The torch lights and stays on for about 5 seconds then shuts down with this error.

I can not find reference in the help to resolve this.

Thanks,

Scott

Parents
  • It could also be a leak in the sample introduction system (connectors, tubings, etc...). I recommend to disassemble the whole sample introduction system and reassemble it with new connectors, tubings, spray chamber, nebulizer, torch, etc... just to see if it's work again. If you have an autosampler, i suggest to take it off for the diagnosis. Do you have an Argon Humidifier? If it's the case, you can take it off too for the diagnosis.

• It could also be a leak in the sample introduction system (connectors, tubings, etc...). I recommend to disassemble the whole sample introduction system and reassemble it with new connectors, tubings, spray chamber, nebulizer, torch, etc... just to see if it's work again. If you have an autosampler, i suggest to take it off for the diagnosis. Do you have an Argon Humidifier? If it's the case, you can take it off too for the diagnosis.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?