Invalid license problem

Hi all,

I have problem  in GC6890 ,I can not connect with open lab and a message appears licensing error 

any help.

Thanks

Dheya

attachments.zip
Parents
  • Hi all,

Mr.moritz ,Mr.ryoboyle Thanks for your response. 

we have 6890N,the IP  address of the GC :10.10.172.121 and IP address of the PC 10.10.172.120

We've changed the cable many times but problem not solved and we cannot ping. after that we connected the GC to another PC use in DHA GC(7890B) after ping we got (sent=4,received=4,lost=0(0%loss) so we concluded  the problem not in GC it is in PC LAN card.(LAN card Internal in mother board)

The IT person  thought we must change the PC and install open lab in it.

Is that conclusion correct? is there another solution?

regards

• Hi all,

Mr.moritz ,Mr.ryoboyle Thanks for your response. 

we have 6890N,the IP  address of the GC :10.10.172.121 and IP address of the PC 10.10.172.120

We've changed the cable many times but problem not solved and we cannot ping. after that we connected the GC to another PC use in DHA GC(7890B) after ping we got (sent=4,received=4,lost=0(0%loss) so we concluded  the problem not in GC it is in PC LAN card.(LAN card Internal in mother board)

The IT person  thought we must change the PC and install open lab in it.

Is that conclusion correct? is there another solution?

regards

Children
  • Hello,

I do not have enough information to jump to the conclusion that you need to replace the PC. It is possible that you are unable to communicate to the 6890N on this PC due to the NIC not being setup correctly, not necessarily because the NIC is defective. 

I would trust your IT person as they should be able to verify that then NIC is setup correctly and the PC and GC are on the same subnet. In the picture you included it shows that the adapter is reporting "network cable unplugged". Does it say that when the GC is powered on and there is a crossover cable connecting it to the NIC? If so, then there might be an issue with the RJ45 port on the NIC if it is not detecting that a cable is plugged in. 

Was this helpful?