EIC report with smaller chromatogram to reduce the number of pages in the report

I tried to copy EIC Signal description items near each other and I don't know how to avoid this problem showed below. 

As you can see, the three chromatogram is the same compound. How can I avoid this repetition? 

thank you for your help. 

Parents Reply Children
  • Try the calculation I stated above in the software and let me know what it returns. I can't really help unless I know what it returns. If you do calculations by hand, there is no guarantee you're doing the same calculation as the software would. If it returns exactly 40 when put into the software, then look around in your other entered fields for 4 or 0.25. I expect it would be in the multipliers or dilution factors.

• your equation do not involved the sample weight and the 100 multiplier. in that case, sample weight is 25 mg. So 100 divided by 25 gives 4. 

It will be easier to know why I don't have the multiplier showed by Martin. 

Do we need openlab CDS 2.7?

• I have openlab 2.7 and it's not there either. I expect it was added in a future update. Not much you can do unless you already have the licensing to upgrade or you can convince your company to buy it. I've already tried directly referencing it manually. It doesn't recognize as a variable in my version. The only other real options are to reference it another way (I don't know of one) or to calculate it using things you can reference, which is what I'm attempting to do.

• I will be hard to do it like you want. 

Multiplier = (Concentration in ug/g * sample weight ) / (Calculated amount *100)

Since I put sample weight only on samples, we may have problem if we have zéro for other injection type in the sequence table. 

• Have you tried the formula in the software yet? From my side it looks like Compound_Concentration is the calculated concentration and Compound_Amount is the calculated amount both based on the curve. It looks that the curve calculates the compound_amount, then simply multiplies by the multiplier to get the compound concentration. If this is how the software does it, then the formula will work. I've already tested it on my end and it works (with sample amounts of 0 throughout the sequence). If it doesn't work for you, then I'm fairly certain we can figure out why, but we won't be able to do anything without knowing what it does for you

• Compound amount is calculated directly by the curve. Concentration adds multipliers or dilution factors based on what we have selected. 

It's not the sample amounts that will be zero but the SAMPLE weight. And I put sample weight only for samples. 

Was this helpful?