Area Count Limits

Hello. I'm running OL Chemstation C.01.10. Can you set area count limits in the software, whether by percentage or a set range? Ultimately, I'd like to flag an internal standard area count on a report if it falls outside of the set limits, if possible.

Ed

Parents
  • Edward,

You would need to do this as a custom calculation in intelligent reporter. Is this for a single injection or a summary of multiple injections? The example below, I did for a customer project where the report averaged all the IS injections, calculated limits based on a percent of that average area, and then applied those limits using pass/fail logic and conditional formatting. 

Marty Adams

• Thanks, Marty! I'm unfamiliar with intelligent reporter, but it looks like that's what I need. This would be for a single injection. I would need it to display as another line under the main results, with an obvious notation, like pass/fail or reportable/not reportable, using limits entered manually. I'll start exploring intelligent reporter. It sounds like it operates similar to Excel. Is that right? Is it safe to assume that the help file will be helpful?

• Thanks, Marty! I'm unfamiliar with intelligent reporter, but it looks like that's what I need. This would be for a single injection. I would need it to display as another line under the main results, with an obvious notation, like pass/fail or reportable/not reportable, using limits entered manually. I'll start exploring intelligent reporter. It sounds like it operates similar to Excel. Is that right? Is it safe to assume that the help file will be helpful?

Children
Was this helpful?