Print Hardcopy grayed out in OpenLAB A.01.05 (1.3.19.115)

Hello,

We are running Agilent OpenLAB A.01.05 (1.3.19.115) and the Print Hardcopy option is grayed out in the sequence run window.  There is a printer connected to the computer and we are able to load the data and print it out but I would like it to printout as each run completes.  Do I need to add the printer in the OpenLAB control panel?  If so, what folder to I use?  This is a stand-alone computer that is not connected to any network.  I tried adding it using the local server, net.pip://localhost/Agilent/OpenLAB/, but that did not work.  Do I need to create a folder?

Thanks, Erik

Parents Reply
  • Thank you, Stormbringer.  I apologize for the delayed response.  I basically did something pretty much along the lines of what you suggested.  This did allow me to check the box (not grayed out anymore), however, it still does not print.  This version of EZ Chrom does behave kind of strangely, though, so there might be something else I am missing.  For example, on an older version I was able to change the folder the data goes to in the sequence properties, however, on this version it still goes to the main results folder even if a different folder is entered into the sequence properties.  For now we have just resigned to printing them out manually after the run.

Thanks,

Erik

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?