Creating 2 different calibration curve in OLAB CDS

Hello,

Is it possible to create 2 calibration curves (For two different compounds in the sample) in one method, in OLAB CDS software?

I have 2 sets of calibration materials that I run with all my samples and I need to create two different calibration curves for each sets. 

Thank you,

-Sam

Parents Reply
  • Hello,

If you have standards compounds across multiple mixes where all the compounds do not appear in all standard injections, the easiest way to deal with that is to setup separate levels for each mix. As an example, if I had 4 compounds in 2 standard mixes, 2 in each mix, and could not combined them for some reason, I would use the following workflow. I will say we need 3 levels of each mix so a total of six injections. I would setup a calibration table with levels 1-3 for mix 1 and levels 4-6 for mix 2. Just leave the calibration value blank for the levels where the compounds do not exist in the injected mix. In the example below, Peak A-B are in levels 1-3 and Peak C-D are in 4-6. You can then setup to run calibration as below in the injection list. Ignore the fact the second set of standards is at the sequence end that is just the data I had available. 

Marty Adams

Children
Was this helpful?