Creating 2 different calibration curve in OLAB CDS

Hello,

Is it possible to create 2 calibration curves (For two different compounds in the sample) in one method, in OLAB CDS software?

I have 2 sets of calibration materials that I run with all my samples and I need to create two different calibration curves for each sets. 

Thank you,

-Sam

Parents
  • Hello  ,

If I understand your request, you are using two sets of calibration standards? Let's say, as a fictitious example, you are analyzing compound A (single peak on your chromatogram), and one set of standards is an in-house standard and one set is a purchased standard?

Or, do you mean that your chromatogram has multiple compounds (Say, compounds A and B), and you have one set of standards, but need a calibration curve for each compound?

Let me know if this makes sense. If it does not, can you provide a bit more detail of what you are trying to achieve so I can provide a more accurate answer?

• Hello  ,

If I understand your request, you are using two sets of calibration standards? Let's say, as a fictitious example, you are analyzing compound A (single peak on your chromatogram), and one set of standards is an in-house standard and one set is a purchased standard?

Or, do you mean that your chromatogram has multiple compounds (Say, compounds A and B), and you have one set of standards, but need a calibration curve for each compound?

Let me know if this makes sense. If it does not, can you provide a bit more detail of what you are trying to achieve so I can provide a more accurate answer?

Children
Was this helpful?