Setting up a sequence with macro changed for C.01.10

Hi!

Due a change to OpenLab CDS C.01.10 the setup of the sequence changes.

For the old Version i setup a Sequence with a macro using the commands:

SetTabVal  _SEQUENCE, T$, R, "Vial", Vial

Where T$ is the "SeqTable1" od "SeqTable2". So i can set up a list for front and back and then start the sequence.

In Version C.01.10 the Sequence is one table for front and back injections and i can not find the macro commands for that. Using the old procedure will fail because of:

• I can not set the Sequence Table to "Dual Simultaneous Injections"
  • The "Injector Location" is always front, i can not change it to back.

I think there are two different ways of solution:

1. There are new macro commands i don´t know to activate "Dual Simultaneous Injections" and setting the "Injector Location" to front or back. Does anybody know the macro commands for that operation?
  2. It is possible to load XML Woklists for Front and back (Menu Sequence: "Import Worklist (Front)" or "Import Worklist (back)"). Does anybody know the macro commands for that operation?

Thanks ins advance!

Parents Reply Children
  • Hello and thanks for your quick answer!

I would like to come back to my starting question: if i use macros i can not find the changes from the chemstation in the documentation. For example (one question from above):

In Version C.01.10 the Sequence is one table for front and back injections and i can not find the macro commands for that. Using the old procedure will fail because of:

• I can not set the Sequence Table to "Dual Simultaneous Injections"
    • The "Injector Location" is always front, i can not change it to back.

I think there are two different ways of solution:

1. There are new macro commands i don´t know to activate "Dual Simultaneous Injections" and setting the "Injector Location" to front or back. Does anybody know the macro commands for that operation?
    2. It is possible to load XML Woklists for Front and back (Menu Sequence: "Import Worklist (Front)" or "Import Worklist (back)"). Does anybody know the macro commands for that operation?

I can not find the related new macro functionalities. Can you offer an answer to this questions?

Thanks in advance!

• I am not a ChemStation macro expert and if the XML document did not help you with importing XML worklists then my recommendation would be to contact your local Agilent office and request a quote for consulting: Contact Us | Agilent 

Was this helpful?