Setting up a sequence with macro changed for C.01.10

Hi!

Due a change to OpenLab CDS C.01.10 the setup of the sequence changes.

For the old Version i setup a Sequence with a macro using the commands:

SetTabVal  _SEQUENCE, T$, R, "Vial", Vial

Where T$ is the "SeqTable1" od "SeqTable2". So i can set up a list for front and back and then start the sequence.

In Version C.01.10 the Sequence is one table for front and back injections and i can not find the macro commands for that. Using the old procedure will fail because of:

• I can not set the Sequence Table to "Dual Simultaneous Injections"
  • The "Injector Location" is always front, i can not change it to back.

I think there are two different ways of solution:

1. There are new macro commands i don´t know to activate "Dual Simultaneous Injections" and setting the "Injector Location" to front or back. Does anybody know the macro commands for that operation?
  2. It is possible to load XML Woklists for Front and back (Menu Sequence: "Import Worklist (Front)" or "Import Worklist (back)"). Does anybody know the macro commands for that operation?

Thanks ins advance!

Parents
  • Hello,

Yes, the sequence table design changed so there was no longer separate front and back sequence tables in C.01.06.

I dug around a little and was unable to find a command that would activate the "Dual Simultaneous Injections" checkbox in the sequence table. Maybe someone else on the Community might be able to help you with that approach. 

In the XML Connectivity Guide (https://www.agilent.com/cs/library/usermanuals/public/CDS_CS_XML.pdf ) there is a section starting on page 25 that outlines the macro functions that can be used to automate the process of importing an XML formatted worklist. This will hopefully help with the second solution you proposed. 

• Hello,

thanks a lot for your answer and the link for the CDS_CS_XML Guide. That Guide a also found, but seems to be for older versions, because in C.01.10 there are two worklist that can be imported: front or back.

Is it possible, that a newer version of the XML guide will arrive soon?

Tnakk you!

• Hello,

The manual I linked, while a couple years old, is the most up-to-date version of the XML Connectivity guide and it does cover the front and back worklists for GCs as this is not a feature new to C.01.10. This is evidenced by the below statement on page 18:

"In GC ChemStation, there are two entries for import of worklists for both the front and the back injector."

You can also find this manual on your installation media at \Disk1\Docs\en\Manuals\CDS_CS_XML.pdf

• Hello,

The manual I linked, while a couple years old, is the most up-to-date version of the XML Connectivity guide and it does cover the front and back worklists for GCs as this is not a feature new to C.01.10. This is evidenced by the below statement on page 18:

"In GC ChemStation, there are two entries for import of worklists for both the front and the back injector."

You can also find this manual on your installation media at \Disk1\Docs\en\Manuals\CDS_CS_XML.pdf

Children
Was this helpful?