license openlab file in XP

Hi  community

We have 6890N in our lab using chemstation with old pc XP software. I try to find license file but I couldn't find it.  

Where can I find the license openlab file in XP software.?

any help

Regards,

Dheya

Parents
  • Hi 

You apparently are using Chemstation, NOT OpenLab Chemstation because OpenLab family can not be installed on Win XP.

You just need licence code which can be found in start menu via this path: All Program/ Agilent Chemstation/Add Lisence

in the opening window you can find the license code for GC. You can write it down and use it again in the case of re installing Chemstation. But regarding OpenLab Chemstation, you need to purchase it and register through Agilent Subscriber Net , as ishtiayg said.

• Hi 

You apparently are using Chemstation, NOT OpenLab Chemstation because OpenLab family can not be installed on Win XP.

You just need licence code which can be found in start menu via this path: All Program/ Agilent Chemstation/Add Lisence

in the opening window you can find the license code for GC. You can write it down and use it again in the case of re installing Chemstation. But regarding OpenLab Chemstation, you need to purchase it and register through Agilent Subscriber Net , as ishtiayg said.

Children
Was this helpful?