Printed Report is Incomplete

I have a Question. When I try to generate a report the Preview looks ok.

But the Print doesn't show any Signal at all.

I only changed the scale.

What did I do wrong ?

Thank you

Parents
  • Sadly yes.

I found out when I adjust the Signal axis to a max of 25 it works. The support told me to downgrage my flash player to version 17. Actually we use Version 20.

The printout you see was a .pdf File.

If I run the Software Verification tool it say "Fail" on Open Labs Server.

They told me to insert the stick and use the repair function. But I don't wanna do this step. In case it makes everything worse.

We also used a different printer. And a different PC.

A Tecnician from Agilent visit us next month. So we forward this question to him ( poor guy )

The funny thing is that I send the report that was created from open labs to the support and they had the same problem.

I can send it to you if you want to try it out.

Sincerly

• Sadly yes.

I found out when I adjust the Signal axis to a max of 25 it works. The support told me to downgrage my flash player to version 17. Actually we use Version 20.

The printout you see was a .pdf File.

If I run the Software Verification tool it say "Fail" on Open Labs Server.

They told me to insert the stick and use the repair function. But I don't wanna do this step. In case it makes everything worse.

We also used a different printer. And a different PC.

A Tecnician from Agilent visit us next month. So we forward this question to him ( poor guy )

The funny thing is that I send the report that was created from open labs to the support and they had the same problem.

I can send it to you if you want to try it out.

Sincerly

Children
  • If you want to send me the report, why don't you just do it in a reply so that others might be able to see it and potentially contribute to a solution.

It is definitely concerning that the Software Verification report is failing. This indicates that the software might not have been installed properly, or some core files might have been corrupted or removed (potentially by antivirus software). Running a repair would be a simple first step to see if the Software Verification report passes after the repair. If it still doesn't, then you might be looking at needing to uninstall and reinstall the software.

I wouldn't think that the version of Adobe Flash Player would have any impact on generating pdf/viewing. That being said, Adobe Flash Player 17 is supported version that ships with the software (I believe you are using OpenLAB CDS 2.1 from information you provided in previous posts) for viewing videos in OpenLAB Help & Learning. We also recommend using Adobe Reader XI, which is involved in opening pdf files.

Have you tried printing to other file types (.docx or .xlsx) like I asked in my last reply? Do you see the same issue with the chromatograms as you do when you print to a .pdf file?

Was this helpful?