Printed Report is Incomplete

I have a Question. When I try to generate a report the Preview looks ok.

But the Print doesn't show any Signal at all.

I only changed the scale.

What did I do wrong ?

Thank you

Parents
  • it Supposed to look like this

It look like this

I tried to print it as PDF. In the PDF Viewer it look like this.

When I print it out it look like this.

to be honest I feel like I work with Windows ME ...

• Hi mr. white. I followed your troubleshooting a bit in your two posts here. I have a question: in your last posted attempt, did you print from the PDF? If yes, the it sounds like the printer driver or firmware is to blame, unfortunately. I'd hate to ask you to print it to another printer, but if reinstalling the (correct) driver doesn't fix the problem, can you try to take the PDF to a completely different printer and try printing it out there? Depending on which revision of ChemStation you're using, there should be a printer driver there for the type of HP printer that's been tested with that revision on one of the installation discs. Usually, the driver will be a PCL 5e or PCL 6 universal HP driver.

• Hi mr. white. I followed your troubleshooting a bit in your two posts here. I have a question: in your last posted attempt, did you print from the PDF? If yes, the it sounds like the printer driver or firmware is to blame, unfortunately. I'd hate to ask you to print it to another printer, but if reinstalling the (correct) driver doesn't fix the problem, can you try to take the PDF to a completely different printer and try printing it out there? Depending on which revision of ChemStation you're using, there should be a printer driver there for the type of HP printer that's been tested with that revision on one of the installation discs. Usually, the driver will be a PCL 5e or PCL 6 universal HP driver.

Children
Was this helpful?