OpenLabs Calibration Table

Hello

I am going from Chemstation B.04 to OpenLabs 2.4, so this a bit of a big change.  The one thing I am struggling with is how to print a Calibration Table similar to what was available in Chemstatin B.04.  It would list the compounds, concentration for each level, the average area count, etc.  How do you do this in OpenLabs?  Thank you for your help.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hello,

The easiest way to do something like this in 2.4 would be with custom calculator.  You can use the 2 CC expressions below that will calculate the average for each compound by level for all calibration replicates. 

CurrentSequence.AllIdentifiedPeaks.Where(function(x) x.Compound_Name = CurrentPeakOrGroup.Compound_Name).Where(function (x) x.injection.Sample.Sample_Type = 1).Where(function (x) x.injection.Sample.Sample_CalibrationLevel = CurrentSample.Sample_CalibrationLevel).Select(function(x) x.Peak_Area).Average
    CurrentSequence.AllIdentifiedPeaks.Where(function(x) x.Compound_Name = CurrentPeakOrGroup.Compound_Name).Where(function (x) x.injection.Sample.Sample_Type = 1).Where(function (x) x.injection.Sample.Sample_CalibrationLevel = CurrentSample.Sample_CalibrationLevel).Select(function(x) x.Peak_Area / Compound_CalibrationAmount).Average

Once you have this CCF file added to your method and the data reprocessed, you can display them in your table as the value for the area and amt/area columns.

This will give you a table like the one below. 

Now you can filter out all but one injection replicate of your standards. If you do replicate injections per line that will be easy just set the filter for Injection_OrderNo to 1. If not you may need to place a label or use a sequence line number to filter just one replicate. 

Also for the RT column, you do not need to use an expression to  display the level 1 expected retention time only. You can just set the column to hide duplicates to achieve the same results.

• I knew that if I left it long enough, would come up with an elegant solution!

Nicely done, Marty!!

Was this helpful?