Use RAMAN RapID

I am using the RapID RAMAN and to read KRAFT paper bag together with a transparent plastic bag the system indicates a low value of r, my question is, what should the parameters be to be able to read this type of container?

Parents
  •  Hi Frederic good morning, , i´m México

I have the following problem,

I have the following problem,

Generating my report of the first batch, in the last box comes the following legend Overal Batch Results FAIL, as you can see, our batch was 720 samples and there were 44 failed readings,

The question is the following, How do I modify the system so that in the result or summary of the scanned Lot it does not indicate that there was FAIL? All this was due to what I show the following

where I see or modify the configuration so that the failed reads can be re-scanned and thus not influence the final report, as it happened to me and I show it as follows

since the re-escan does not appear to me

I appreciate the attention and support for these questions

regards

• Hello,

Your question brings some additional questions for me.

You mentioned that your rescans are failing eventhough the product is correct. Is your method robust enough. You should not see many fails in a batch if the instrument is properly operated (i.e. no user error) or if the raw material/container varies within the boundaries of the method. 

If you are still looking to have a no fail batch after this if you have failed scans, this would require a new report.

We have asked through our local representative your database to check on your request.

Cordially,

Frederic

• Hello,

Your question brings some additional questions for me.

You mentioned that your rescans are failing eventhough the product is correct. Is your method robust enough. You should not see many fails in a batch if the instrument is properly operated (i.e. no user error) or if the raw material/container varies within the boundaries of the method. 

If you are still looking to have a no fail batch after this if you have failed scans, this would require a new report.

We have asked through our local representative your database to check on your request.

Cordially,

Frederic

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?