Profinder - Can't Perform Extract Manual Compound

Profinder - Can't Perform Extract Manual Compound

I have been using Batch Isotopologue Extraction for my 13C flux analysis in Profinder. Occasionally, when the peak integration is off, I resort to using the manual extraction function. This method has been working fine until recently. Now, I consistently receive error messages whenever I try to use this function. 

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank you,

Here is the error message:

Date and Time: 7/17/2024  11:06 AM

Program: Agilent MassHunter Profinder 10.0 (Build 2.162)

CPU0: Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2225 CPU @ 4.10GHz (8 core(s))

RAM: 64 GB

Build Configuration: Release

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace:    at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.ProfinderFindCpdCommandBase.DoSpecialized()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.ProfinderCommandBase.Do()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.CommandModel.CommandHistory.Invoke(ICommand cmd)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.AppManager.Invoke(ICommand cmd)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.CommandModel.CommandBase.Execute()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.BatchExtractor.CpdGroupChromPlotControl.ExtractManualCompound()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.BatchExtractor.CpdGroupChromPlotControl.PlotControl_ToolClickEvent(Object sender, ToolClickEventArgs e)

Program: Agilent MassHunter Profinder 10.0 (Build 2.162)

CPU0: Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2225 CPU @ 4.10GHz (8 core(s))

RAM: 64 GB

Build Configuration: Release

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace:    at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.ProfinderFindCpdCommandBase.DoSpecialized()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.CommandModel.CommandHistory.Invoke(ICommand cmd)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.AppManager.Invoke(ICommand cmd)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.CommandModel.CommandBase.Execute()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.BatchExtractor.CpdGroupChromPlotControl.ExtractManualCompound()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.BatchExtractor.CpdGroupChromPlotControl.PlotControl_ToolClickEvent(Object sender, ToolClickEventArgs e)

Parents
  • Hello  ,

For these types of errors the first thing to try is resetting the user preferences for Profinder. To do this, first close all copies of Profinder and then navigate to the folder 

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Agilent_Technologies,_Inc\

Where XXX is the username for the current user. There should be folders there named AgtProfinderDefinitions and Profinder. Rename both of these folders by adding 'old_' to the beginning of the name. Restart Profinder and see if the issue is resolve. 

• Hello  ,

For these types of errors the first thing to try is resetting the user preferences for Profinder. To do this, first close all copies of Profinder and then navigate to the folder 

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Agilent_Technologies,_Inc\

Where XXX is the username for the current user. There should be folders there named AgtProfinderDefinitions and Profinder. Rename both of these folders by adding 'old_' to the beginning of the name. Restart Profinder and see if the issue is resolve. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?