For MassHunter software, can you edit sample names after a sequence run has finished?

HI All

For MassHunter software, can you edit sample names after a sequence run has finished? I wanted to view the correct name in Qual software. Also, ideally can change the sample name from the .D file itself. 

Please advise. if it is possible??

Cheers

Mui 

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I have moved this to the Mass Spectrometry Software forum for better visibility. 

There is currently not a supported workflow for changing sample name information in LC/MS and GC/MS MassHunter. There have been enhancement requests made for this feature but there is currently no timeline for when this will be added. If the sample name was entered incorrectly then the sample will need to be run again with the correct information. 

• Hello  ,

I have moved this to the Mass Spectrometry Software forum for better visibility. 

There is currently not a supported workflow for changing sample name information in LC/MS and GC/MS MassHunter. There have been enhancement requests made for this feature but there is currently no timeline for when this will be added. If the sample name was entered incorrectly then the sample will need to be run again with the correct information. 

Children
Was this helpful?