How to adjust font size in the Calibration Curve Window in MassHunter Quantitative Analysis?

I find the text to be rather small and it's straining my eyes to constantly look at the tiny text, so I would like to make the text bigger. How do I do that? I could have sworn I've done it before but now I cannot for the life of me figure out how...

Thanks in Advance!

Example of what I mean:

Parents
  • Okay, I just remembered - I didn't manage to change the size of the text in this program, it was in the Qualitative analysis program. So perhaps it is not possible to change the text size in this program. I really wish that feature would be added, for accessibility purposes as much as convenience. Or at the very least the option to export the equations for the calibration curve

• Okay, I just remembered - I didn't manage to change the size of the text in this program, it was in the Qualitative analysis program. So perhaps it is not possible to change the text size in this program. I really wish that feature would be added, for accessibility purposes as much as convenience. Or at the very least the option to export the equations for the calibration curve

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?