Manual Integration User Comments

Hello, 

Is there a way to have comments written when manually integrating peaks which can become exportable in the CSV (not a report) from Quantitative Analysis? Right now I have the MI box for Compound results which becomes checked if I manually integrate. I would like the user to be able to leave a comment per compound if there was manual integration. 

Thank you for your help!

• Hello  ,

I apologize for the delayed response. 

There is an option in quant to enable pre-set peak annotations in the Add-Ins from the Tools menu/ribbon.

These will then appear in the Compound Information window. Once a peak has been manually integrated you can then choose one of the annotations. The hover-over text explains each option.

The column User Annotation can be added to the Compound Method section of the batch table so they can be viewed there. 

The annotations can be customized by editing the file C:\Program Files\Agilent\MassHunter\Workstation\Quant\bin\AddIns\PeakAnnotations.xml. Make a backup before attempting any changes. 

You could also utilize one of the User Defined fields which can be edited freely in the batch table view.

Was this helpful?