print to screen macro

Is it possible to have our custom macros print to screen instead of the default computer printer?  I know we can change the default windows printer but I'd rather have a separate macro when I don't want to see a report without wasting paper. Is there a macro command to print to pdf?

Parents
  • A bit late maybe, but you can set the printer within the macro using the MYPRINTER = "name of printer".   Use the command before your STARTPRINT command, and then at the end of the macro remove it (REMOVE MYPRINTER), so that it will only be active for the current macro and will not affect the default printer set within Windows or within MSD Chemstation. 

• A bit late maybe, but you can set the printer within the macro using the MYPRINTER = "name of printer".   Use the command before your STARTPRINT command, and then at the end of the macro remove it (REMOVE MYPRINTER), so that it will only be active for the current macro and will not affect the default printer set within Windows or within MSD Chemstation. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?