How do you import a compound list into MassHunter 12 optimizer? I need to specify the position for the autosampler.

This question was re-posted from a Comment.

Parents
  • Hello  ,

Compounds can be imported by pasting them in the Acquisition Parameters section of your method. I would recommend manually adding a compound first and then copying and pasting that into your spreadsheet to create a template. Then you can add more compounds with the correct columns and then paste them back into the method. 

Then, new in 12.1, you can choose Compound-by-compound for Method Optimization. On the setup screen you will then be able to specify the sample position for each compound.

• Hello  ,

Compounds can be imported by pasting them in the Acquisition Parameters section of your method. I would recommend manually adding a compound first and then copying and pasting that into your spreadsheet to create a template. Then you can add more compounds with the correct columns and then paste them back into the method. 

Then, new in 12.1, you can choose Compound-by-compound for Method Optimization. On the setup screen you will then be able to specify the sample position for each compound.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?