Error Loading Profinder B.08.00 CEF File in MassHunter 10.0

I'm currently facing an issue when attempting to load a CEF file obtained from Profinder B.08.00 after alignment on another computer into MassHunter 10.0. The error message I encounter is as follows:

"Date and Time: 11 Jan 2024 13:29
Program: Agilent MassHunter Workstation Software Qualitative Analysis 10.0 (Build 10305.0)
CPU0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9500 CPU @ 3.00GHz (6 core(s))
RAM: 8
GBBuild Configuration: ReleaseMessage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack Trace: at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Compound.Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.ICompound.get_StartTime()at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualCpdChromPlotControl.GetCompoundRange(Double& peakstart, Double& peakend, Double& peakwidth)at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualCpdChromPlotControl.InitZoomRange()at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualCpdChromPlotControl.UpdatedDataItems(ActionItemCollection actionItemList)at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualCpdChromPlotControl.Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.IUIPluginControl.set_ActionsItems(IActionItemCollection value)at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.SendSynchronouslyToAppLayer(QualCommandBase command, Boolean showOutstandingMsgBox)"

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem or could provide insights on resolving this issue? Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I'm not aware of any issues with using CEF files from Profinder B.08 in Qual 10.0. You could try resetting Qual to its default settings using the Restore Qual Settings tool found in the Start menu under Agilent MassHunter Qualitative->Tools for Qualitative Analysis 10.0. 

You could also try something similar for Profinder, though it would need to be done manually. Navigate to the folder 

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Agilent_Technologies,_Inc\AgtProfinderDefinitions

Where XXX is the username for the current user. There should be a folder named 8.x.xxxx.x that will match the current installed version of Profinder. Rename this folder to "old_profinder" and then restart Profinder.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, it would be best to contact your local support team for further assistance. They will need to examine your data, methods, and the CEF files to determine the issue. 

• Hello  ,

I'm not aware of any issues with using CEF files from Profinder B.08 in Qual 10.0. You could try resetting Qual to its default settings using the Restore Qual Settings tool found in the Start menu under Agilent MassHunter Qualitative->Tools for Qualitative Analysis 10.0. 

You could also try something similar for Profinder, though it would need to be done manually. Navigate to the folder 

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Agilent_Technologies,_Inc\AgtProfinderDefinitions

Where XXX is the username for the current user. There should be a folder named 8.x.xxxx.x that will match the current installed version of Profinder. Rename this folder to "old_profinder" and then restart Profinder.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, it would be best to contact your local support team for further assistance. They will need to examine your data, methods, and the CEF files to determine the issue. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?