Error MassHunter Unknown Analysis - IndexOutOfRangeException

Hello all,

we get following error when using MassHunter Unknown Analysis  Software, sorry the error message is partly in german

Data and Time: 24.07.2023 11:00

Assembly: C:\Program

Files\Agilent\MassHunter\Workstation\Quant\bin\Agilent.MassHunter.UnknownsAnalysis.UI.exe

Assembly version: 10.2.733.8

Exception:

System.ApplicationException: Failed to get chemical structure for CAS = 1000331265; structure database may be corrupted --->

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

bei Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.StructureReader.a(Int32 A_0)

--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---

bei Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.StructureReader.a(Int32 A_0)

bei

Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.StructureReader.ReadStructureData(Int32

casNumber)

bei

Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Quantitative.UILibrary.Entry.get_MolInfo()

bei

Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Quantitative.UILibrary.SpectrumPlotControl.OnDrawPane(DrawPaneEventArgs

e)

bei

Agilent.MassSpectrometry.GUI.Plot.PlotControl.FireDrawPane(Pane pane,

Int32 left, Int32 top, Int32 width, Int32 height, IGraphics g)

bei Agilent.MassSpectrometry.GUI.Plot.Pane.Draw(IGraphics g, Int32 left, Int32 top, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean paintBackground)

bei Agilent.MassSpectrometry.GUI.Plot.Pane.Paint(IGraphics g,

Int32 left, Int32 top, Int32 width, Int32 height, Rectangle

clipRectangle)

bei

Agilent.MassSpectrometry.GUI.Plot.PlotControl.DrawPage(IGraphics g, Rectangle clientRectangle, Rectangle clipRectangle, Int32 startRow,

Int32 startCol, Boolean paintBackground, Boolean anchoring)

bei Agilent.MassSpectrometry.GUI.Plot.PlotControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)

bei

System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e,

Int16 layer)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Maybe someone got the same error and can help us out ?

Thank you for your time!

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I have not seen this error specifically, though this part of the message points to some issue with the chemical structure -

System.ApplicationException: Failed to get chemical structure for CAS = 1000331265; structure database may be corrupted --->

I have seen issues in MassHunter with attempting to use V3000 Molfile format for chemical structures. I'm not certain if you'd get this exact error, but it could be something to check. Most programs and sites do still offer V2000 Molfile formats if needed. 

What are you doing in UA to produce this error? 

• Hello  ,

I have not seen this error specifically, though this part of the message points to some issue with the chemical structure -

I have seen issues in MassHunter with attempting to use V3000 Molfile format for chemical structures. I'm not certain if you'd get this exact error, but it could be something to check. Most programs and sites do still offer V2000 Molfile formats if needed. 

What are you doing in UA to produce this error? 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?