MPP Custom R script

Does any one tried to write a R scrip for MPP? I was wondering if causal analysis was possible in MPP and found out you can read custom R script.
I saw there is a demo script but not sure how to move it (demo script: Kendall). Has anyone have experience or tips? Thanks!

Parents
  • Hello  ,

There are instructions and a few examples in the help documentation that is installed with MPP. By default, the section on R scripting can be accessed in this document.

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Agilent/MassHunter/Workstation/Mass%20Profiler%20Professional/docs/manual/MS/html/scripting.html#SECTION002130000000000000000

With R installed, I was able to set up the path to the R executable and then copy and run the example 1 script that is provided further down the page.

• Hello  ,

There are instructions and a few examples in the help documentation that is installed with MPP. By default, the section on R scripting can be accessed in this document.

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Agilent/MassHunter/Workstation/Mass%20Profiler%20Professional/docs/manual/MS/html/scripting.html#SECTION002130000000000000000

With R installed, I was able to set up the path to the R executable and then copy and run the example 1 script that is provided further down the page.

Children
Was this helpful?