Average Qualifier Ratios Automatically

I need to average the qualifier ratios (using the calibrators) with every batch and am hoping someone knows an easier way to do it than going through the method editor every time. Ideally looking for a keyword in the acquisition sequence or a way to make the button available outside of the method editor (picture below shows it is greyed out in the regular batch processing screen). Using version 10.0.

Thanks!

• Hello  ,

I don't believe there will be a way to access this outside of the method editor since this is part of the method. You might be able to write a script or addon, but even then, you'd have to be in the method view to run it. The Set Peak Filter Area Threshold is an example of this. It will give an error if run from the batch table view since this parameter can only be changed in the method view. 

There is a script that can be run from the command line that can be used to update either the retention time or the qualifier ratios. It can be found in 

D:\MassHunter\Scripts\Quant\Automation\UpdateRetentionTimeQualifierRatio.automation.quant.script

Instructions are included in the comments. From quickly reading through the comments, it appears that by default it will delete the specified batch file if it already exists and create a new one, so I would practice using this on a copied directory of your data.

Was this helpful?