MassHunter Quantitative Analysis for QQQ manual integration failed, method invalid, different number of rows

I have been receiving this error message on MassHunter Quantitative Analysis for QQQ software. I have never received this error message before. I have never edited the method we use or changed the number of rows so why is this happening? I went through every single compound, clicked start/end manual integration, and tried to manually integrate and every time I would get this error. I have tried opening the method from different batches and am running into the same issue where I can't manually integrate. I tried applying the method from an existing batch, 010923, and when I did then tried to manually integrate I would get this error. So then I opened the 010923 batch itself and looked at the method editor, comparing it against this batch that I can't manually integrate. When I did I found that the number of rows changed for an internal standard. I don't know how to change it back. Why and how have the number of rows changed without me doing anything? I called Agilent technical support and they were unable to help.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?