Outlier Color Gone

Hello,

Even though everything is setup as it was before, the colors assigned to the conditions of the outliers do not show up anymore.

My guess is that it is a visual bug caused by a windows update or something but I can't be sure.

We are using MassHunter workstation 10.1 Quantitative analysis for QQQ  , Build 10.1733.0

We went over all the conditions today and we can't find anything that would interfere or prevent the software from flagging the outliers blue or red depending on the condition.

Do you have any info on that or did anyone experience the same problem recently ?

Thanks !

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I don't believe I have seen this exact issue, but for similar display errors the first thing to try would be running the Quant Restore User Settings tool.

Before doing this make certain you have any custom column or screen layouts saved in Quant, Unknowns Analysis, and the Library Editor (if they can be launched). Also make note of what report methods you are using, as this information will also be cleared when you use the tool. Then close all open copies of Quant, UA, and the Library Editor and run the tool. 

The Restore User Settings tool can be found in the Windows Start menu under Agilent MassHunter Quantitative->Quantitative Analysis Tools->Restore User Settings.

• Hello  ,

I don't believe I have seen this exact issue, but for similar display errors the first thing to try would be running the Quant Restore User Settings tool.

Before doing this make certain you have any custom column or screen layouts saved in Quant, Unknowns Analysis, and the Library Editor (if they can be launched). Also make note of what report methods you are using, as this information will also be cleared when you use the tool. Then close all open copies of Quant, UA, and the Library Editor and run the tool. 

The Restore User Settings tool can be found in the Windows Start menu under Agilent MassHunter Quantitative->Quantitative Analysis Tools->Restore User Settings.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?