I have been using Agilent MassHunter Quantitative analysis (for QQQ). I am struggling to create .d folder inside the Data folder (New Method from Acquired Data) while using quantification software for quantification analysis. Can anyone help me with that?

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I apologize for the delayed response. In the above dialog you should choose a mid to high level standard that has good signal for all of your compounds of interest. For the DOA demo data the L4 or L5 data file would be appropriate. Quant will then create a method based on the MRM settings from acquisition.

For a good overview of the process you may want to check out the Quant basic and advanced webinars found here. There are done in an older version with the Classic view, but the process and functionality are the same as in the QMY view.

• Hello  ,

I apologize for the delayed response. In the above dialog you should choose a mid to high level standard that has good signal for all of your compounds of interest. For the DOA demo data the L4 or L5 data file would be appropriate. Quant will then create a method based on the MRM settings from acquisition.

For a good overview of the process you may want to check out the Quant basic and advanced webinars found here. There are done in an older version with the Classic view, but the process and functionality are the same as in the QMY view.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?