Mass Hunter Quant Generating Report Issue

Hi, I ran my batches with GC-FID under MassHunter Quant, but I cannot generate any reports. The error popped up during generating which is "Error: 'QuantDataProvider' object has no attribute 'FormatDateTime'." Has anybody faced with this issue to help me out? -Thank you

Parents
  • Hi ,

Errors of the form 'x object has no attribute y' can be caused by a few different things, most often either issues with the batch or with the report template or reporting method. 

Does this occur for all batches that try to use the given template or report method? Or are you able to use a different template and report method to generate reports from this batch? Those are usually the first two things I'd try to isolate where the issue is. Let us know what you find. 

• Hi ,

Errors of the form 'x object has no attribute y' can be caused by a few different things, most often either issues with the batch or with the report template or reporting method. 

Does this occur for all batches that try to use the given template or report method? Or are you able to use a different template and report method to generate reports from this batch? Those are usually the first two things I'd try to isolate where the issue is. Let us know what you find. 

Children
Was this helpful?