Can't install MassHunter Qualitative Analysis software on Microsoft Surface Pro

I would like to install Agilent MassHunter Qualitative Analysis B.07.00 and Agilent MassHunter Quantitative Analysis B.08.00 onto my Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Windows 10) to view results from my headspace samples using GCMS. I have tried installing the CDs containing both softwares with an external USB-connected disc drive, but neither are able to install on my device. I receive the error message displayed in the attached file 2019-05-19(1).png. I have tried running the installer as administrator and also altering the permission settings to allow my user full control over all programs on my PC, but neither avenue solved the issue. I saved the log file for the failed installation, which is also attached. I have also included general information about my PC in 2019-05-09.png. 

The problem appears to be my Microsoft Surface Pro, because the same CDs with the same external disc drive were successfully installed onto two other windows 10 laptops within the same week. I also successfully installed both softwares onto my desktop at home, but I don't use it nearly as frequently as my Microsoft Surface Pro. 

If anyone has experienced this issue and knows if there are any recommendations for me to follow, or other potential avenues I haven't tried, please let me know!

Many thanks!

attachments.zip
Was this helpful?