MassHunter "failed to load batch"

When I create a batch in MassHunter I get the error below. Why? How to fix it?

Parents
  • Hello ,

For these types of issues the first thing I'd try is to restore the Quant user settings to default. To do this, first close all open copies of Quant and Unknowns Analysis. Then go to the start menu, find the Agilent MassHunter Quantitative program group and then find Quantitative Analysis Tools. This will open a folder of shortcuts. One of them should be Restore User Settings. This will clear all user preferences, including window and column layouts. Run this short cut and type y to proceed.

Let us know what you find after doing this.

• Hello ,

For these types of issues the first thing I'd try is to restore the Quant user settings to default. To do this, first close all open copies of Quant and Unknowns Analysis. Then go to the start menu, find the Agilent MassHunter Quantitative program group and then find Quantitative Analysis Tools. This will open a folder of shortcuts. One of them should be Restore User Settings. This will clear all user preferences, including window and column layouts. Run this short cut and type y to proceed.

Let us know what you find after doing this.

Children
Was this helpful?