Export of data from Unknowns Analysis?

I looked around but failed to find anything useful. Is there somehow possible to export results/data from SureMass-deconvolution/ID in Unknowns Analysis for further processing and or statistical analysis (besides .CEF-format)?

Parents
  • I wanted to follow-up with you since it has been a while and it doesn't look like there has been any activity on this thread. Do you still require any assistance answering this question? If so, then please let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you.

If you managed to find a resolution on your own, would you mind returning to this thread and posting the "Correct Answer" in a reply?

I also added tags to this thread to make it easier to find.

• I wanted to follow-up with you since it has been a while and it doesn't look like there has been any activity on this thread. Do you still require any assistance answering this question? If so, then please let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you.

If you managed to find a resolution on your own, would you mind returning to this thread and posting the "Correct Answer" in a reply?

I also added tags to this thread to make it easier to find.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?