"Turbo pump has not reached 90%" error message

Hello, 

I have been experiencing an ongoing issue with a particular error that occurs randomly while a sequence is running. Every so often when samples are running, the sequence will stop and the instrument will shut down with an error message of "MSQQQRC_1:Error/Fault State : The system is in pump down and the turbo pump has not reached 90% speed". While monitoring the instrument, I have never seen the turbo pump speed drop below 99%. I run on an Infinity 1260 II Ultivo LC/QQQ. I am not sure if it is a software/program type of glitch or issue, or if there is actually something going on with the pump that needs to be looked into.

If anyone has any ideas as to why this error occurs, please let me know. Thanks!

Parents Reply
  •  The error you are experiencing could be related to the ESW/FW version used on the Ultivo (I would assume you are using ESW 6.74.3). If you are willing to upgrade acquisition software to the latest (MH 12.1), the new ESW/FW for the TQ may resolve your issue. 

I would recommend contacting service regarding your issue. You may reference this thread. 

I hope you are able to get your issue resolved soon. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?