One of the recent LCMS systems with MH12 doesn't have the 'TQ Resources' software installed. Where can I find it? Also, are the animated guides like what was found on 'Ultivo LC-TQ Resources' available for the MH12 (or MH12.1) systems

Hello Agilent Community,

I work with a company that helps labs start up (specifically for urine tox) to include training of lab personnel.  Because of this I see a lot of new LCMS installs that are mostly 1290 pumps with Ultivo MS.  Two recent installs were installed with MH12 (both have been updated to MH12.1).

We try to set them up with as many resources as possible and how to find more resources so they can grow into an independent lab.  One of the resources that we appreciate, and familiarize our clients that are using MH1.2, with is the Ultivo LC-TQ Resources software:

For MH12, on one system I found a similar software:

The other MH12.1 system that was recently installed doesn't have this software on the computer.  Where can I find it so they have the information this (or the previous version) provides?

Another question about the new TQ resources, it doesn't seem to have any of the Maintenance Guides the previous version had.  There's a lot of familiarization stuff, but I can't find actually guides on how to maintenance the instrument.  Does anyone have any information on the animated Maintenance Guides being available for the new MH12 systems?  These were incredibly helpful for training purposes, especially for those new to LC/MS or Ultivos and when troubleshooting is needed.

Any information to help with both of these questions would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

David

Was this helpful?