Lower intensities of smaller tune mix ions on Qtof 6546 negative mode

Hi! 

We are using a Qtof 6546. When I try to tune it on the negative mode using the tune mix, small er tune mix ions such as 112 and 301 are a lot lower than the bigger ions even after autotunes (see below).

Is there any way to enhance the intensities of those ions? 

Thank you!

Best,

Joonseok

Parents
  • How do you do! Did you get any success with that trouble (low intensities of smaller ions)? We use Agilent Qtof 6530 instrument and have analogous problem and haven't fix it yet. I noticed that Capillary current on your metod editor picture is lower that it should be. We have nearly 5 microA at VCap = 4000 V. You have 2.945 mcA at VCap=3500V. On Forums they say that the problem is in Ion Transfer Capillary. We cleaned that capillary and it looks good but the problem hadn't been resolved.

• How do you do! Did you get any success with that trouble (low intensities of smaller ions)? We use Agilent Qtof 6530 instrument and have analogous problem and haven't fix it yet. I noticed that Capillary current on your metod editor picture is lower that it should be. We have nearly 5 microA at VCap = 4000 V. You have 2.945 mcA at VCap=3500V. On Forums they say that the problem is in Ion Transfer Capillary. We cleaned that capillary and it looks good but the problem hadn't been resolved.

Children
Was this helpful?