Agilent 6545 Tuning Issue

I am having an issue tuning our 6545 QTOF. The system was idle for a long period of time (~10 months), and I just recently pumped it back down and performed the HV conditioning when it was ~6e-7. I decided to run an initial tune after the HV conditioning, and I am getting very wide peaks when infusing my calibrant solution (please see image below). I've tried changing my capillary and tuning solution (separate fresh bottle from a different LOT), and I am still running into the same issue. When looking at the diagnostics, I do see that the mid mirror voltage is quite high and out of specification; however, the HV conditioning completed without any issues, and I ran this twice (once for 13 hours then again at 8). I wanted to reach out to the community to see if there are any simple fixes or tricks I can do to before scheduling a repair. Thank you.

Parents
  • If you go into the Manual tuning tab and adjust the mid mirror (with tune solution on) do you observe a shift in the peaks? It's concerning that you're drive voltage is so low considering the readback is roughly normal. 

Also what is your MCP at? What does it look like if you load one of the previous tunes? 

• If you go into the Manual tuning tab and adjust the mid mirror (with tune solution on) do you observe a shift in the peaks? It's concerning that you're drive voltage is so low considering the readback is roughly normal. 

Also what is your MCP at? What does it look like if you load one of the previous tunes? 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?